New exhibition format 2015 - the creative art-dialog for lateral thinkers | the BURN-IN gallery-method
Since February 2014 BURN-IN has opened their doors in Argentinierstraße 53, 1040 Vienna for enterprises, art collectors and artists giving them the opportunity to experience, to develop and to enjoy new ways of art and art-branding in inspiring classical secessionist minded ambiance.
Ariadne’s red thread and the secret of the labyrinth
BURN-IN has finished the first exhibition year successfully and we want to express our appreciation to all artists, art-collectors and enterprises for their confidence placed in us. In 2014 more than 20 artists have shown their very personal positions to our topic themes and convinced visitors and press.
2015 we will go one step further, releasing traditional gallery-exhibition-conecpts, demonstrate our innovative way in a conjointed realization of emotionalized tailor-made exhibitions with lateral thinkers.
BURN-IN concept & expiration
Based on the defined annual theme „Ariadne’s red thread and the secret of the labyrinth“ we activate through our keywords your creativity-process initiating a positive effect on the public, leaving a lasting imprint. BURN-IN creates frame conditions (themes, call for entries, selection, curation, monitoring, exhibition, PR, marketing, Sales) and you present your work in a contemporary however critical questioning context.
The gallery-method. A creative-technique, which was enhanced by BURN-IN. Simply let affect the keywords to your mind, creating association to your Œuvre, submitting online and announcing dates desired. Team of curators (Mag. Polzer, Mag. Köpke, Mag. Jascha und Dkfm. Dolzer) takes the decision and plans the exhibition, focussing the inspiring dialogue with the artists. Preliminary talks (3 months in advance in BURN-IN gallery or via skype) are obligatory.
Keywords | Buzzwords
Ariadnes thread was in greek mythology a present of princess Ariadne, daughter of king Minos to Theseus. With the help of this thread Theseus could find the way through the labyrinth where the Minotauros was located. After Theseus had killed the Minotauros, he could leave again the labyrinth along the thread. The information how Theseus was using the thread, came from Daidalos, who was creating the labyrinth.
Thus Ariadne`s thread is a splendid synonym for the work of BURN-IN. The red thread is the symbol of the process, the way of sustainable cooperation between artists, art collectors, companies and press. Lived, respectful dialogue with often surprising new perspectives.
Set off to an exciting journey. We are looking forward to your contacting or online-submission..
|online-submission||closed for the 1st half of 2015|
|exhibitions||January to December 2015 | monthly|
|concept & sequence||Association submission due to buzzwords
Online-submission (project description, CV, appropriate images, desired dates), submission is free. If the jury decision is positive, it is obligatory to take part.
exhibition-companionship and Counselling & Curating
- The short thread
Basic package for an advanced art-concept, that can be integrated simply to the concept of the exhibition.
Paintings: up to 5m2, not depending to the number of artworks
Sculptures: 3 pieces max. (height 2m) or 10 pieces (height 1 m)
€ 800 excl. 20% VAT
- The long thread
Comfort-package for an integral, globally project monitoring with artistically, arthistorically and brandoriented, economically viable focus.
Paintings: up to 10 m2, not depending to the number of artworks
Sculptures: 6 pieces max. (height 2 m) or 15 pieces max. (height 1 m)
€ 1.500 excl. 20% VAT
- The excellent thread
Premium-package for an integral, globally project monitoring with artistically, arthistorically and brandoriented, economically viable focus.
No quantitive restriction, incl. postal invitations (400 pc. 21x21 cm max.), Folder (21x21 cm, 4 pages), multimedia-presentation (10 pages)
€ 3.000 excl. 20% VAT
The awarded thread
Special price. BURN-IN gives an award for an artistic concept with absolute excellence and is presenting it free in a monthly exhibition.
- Further information
Payment: 50% advance payment if jury decision is positive. 50% at the opening of the exhibition, proof of payment obligatory prior to the opening/ we accept Paypal transfer (surcharge 5 %).
- Presentation of the artist on www.burn-in.at , social media and during the opening
- Presentation of the artwork of the month on the red wall
- Press release to 100 journalists in the field of economic/art
- BURN-IN invitations to 2.000 art lovers, enterprises and organisations via e-mail newsletter
- Sales exhibition | 25% commission to sold artworks
The packages for artists
- usage of art-branding know-how incl. academically study (return on culture and business-concept for visual artists) and cooperations like "the building as a brand ambassador"
- platform-presence with individual artist-portrait | userspecific application to the editorial, google optimated homepage, 100 artworks max. in online-shop
- tools of communication: magazine “The usage of art strategically | Kunst strategisch einsetzen | agency-book “Insights” | folder “the building as a brand ambassador" | more details & downloads: http://burn-in.at/media
- direkt-marketing and PR: 3 newsletters min. to enterprises and organisations | in-house database with 20.000 companies incl. company-specific depth data | all 350.000 austrian enterprises | 2 press-release min. to journalists
Optional: collective fairs, exhibitions, workshops
- membership: € 500 admission fee | € 20 per month | 25% provision for artsales and art-branding projects | minimum duration: 2 years
- Cooperation-projects/ | Marketings- and PR packages up to € 2.500 per year according to the range of services | minimum duration: 2 years
- Claim | Requirement
Artists with firmly established brand | channels of communication – clear market-positioning | successfully communication (PR) and strategy – goal: development and optimization of the strategy | min. 2 projects of cooperation with BURN-IN
Artists to establish new brands – goal: joint development of a medium-term strategy with BURN-IN
individual artists- PR and marketing packages
PR services for artists
Dolzer & Partner is – together with the artist – developing a written, detailed PR-concept and is realizing it within the period of performance.
- strategy-workshop (actual-condition-analysis and target-planning)
1 Meeting | duration: 3 hours
- creation of a briefing. Presentation of conceivable PR-activity
- decision making of the activities and realization of the PR-concept incl. fixing of the budget
- realisation of PR-activities
- 4 press-releases per e-mail or post
400 international contact persons max.
- Design of all PR-releases incl. text, address-material, e-mail release, excl. image materials, special advertising material and postage…
- 5 hours max. consulting, coaching, support
- -defined PR-packages € 2.000 per year | minimum duration 2 years | recommendation 3-5 years | individual contracts according to effort
Marketing supervision for artists
Dolzer & Partner is – together with the artist – developing a written, detailed branding/marketing-concept and is realizing it within the period of performance.
strategy-workshop (actual-condition-analysis and target-planning)
2 Meeting | duration: 3 hours
creation of a briefing. Presentation of conceivable PR- and marketing-activities, outlining of the optimal mix of communications
resolution of activities and finishing of marketing-concept incl. framework of budgeting
realisation of marketing-activities in the performance period
- 5 hours max. consulting, coaching, support
- defined marketing packages € 3.000 per year | minimum duration 2 years | recommendation 3-5 years | individual contracts according to effort
Combi-Package (PR und Marketing)
- Definded Single-packages PR or Marketing € 3.500 per year
All prices excl. 20 % VAT
Further informations to download in the BURN-IN-Vienna Presentation (PDF)